️ 請在家休息，不要到班 ️
Dear ACES students and parents,
ACES will resume classes as scheduled on Monday, February 3.
We will be taking the following several steps to insure the health of our staff, students and families in the face of the Wuhan Coronavirus high alert.
1. ACES classrooms and public spaces will be thoroughly sterilized each day with alcohol solution on desktops and bleach on floors and other surfaces.
2. We ask each person coming to ACES to prepare and wear their own face mask upon entering the school.
3. We will be taking temperatures at the door and sterilizing hands. This may cause some delays getting into class. Please arrive earlier than usual if possible and be understanding of the delays.
4. We also ask students or family members who are sick to stay home. Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked to leave ACES immediately. At times like these, everybody is hyper-sensitive to even the slightest cough or sneeze. Let’s all err on the side of caution. We will do our best to provide you with audio recordings of class and notes.
5. We ask those who have travelled to Mainland China or whose immediate family members who have travelled there to take absence from ACES for at least 14 days after arriving in Taiwan without symptoms before returning to classes.
6. Most importantly, we ask everybody to practice sound personal hygiene, starting with thorough and frequent washing of the hands. Alcohol solution will be available in all classrooms to spray on the hands at any time. Simply let your teacher know you would like your hands to be cleaned.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. Like you, we consider health and safety to be our number one priority.